The customer needed a design and manufacturing company that could design and produce a high volume, low cost PCB assembly based on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) that would communicate with a smartphone app. The design required both hardware and software development working with the customer’s third party app developer.
- Co-development of software with smartphone app developer
- Low profile/low cost PCBA using COB (Chip On Board) technology
- Required two versions of radios: Bluetooth 1 and BLE 4.0
- Software & hardware design
- Design for manufacturing in high volume with COB technology
- Compact, low cost PCBA with IoT connectivity
- Built in software features for two radio variants