PanAsialum, a public company based in Hong Kong, manufactures high quality, precision aluminum extruded enclosures, housings, and heat sinks for electronic applications. PanAsialum is currently the only external supplier to the Foxconn companies.
What We Have
PanAsialum employs superior technology and vertically integrated manufacturing of aluminum products including smelting, die design, fabrication, extrusion, advanced CNC machining, and finishing. We apply advanced manufacturing procedures to deliver the best value for our customer’s needs.
– 140,000 to 150,000 metric tons of annual output
– 6 smelters
– 22 presses with the largest being 5,000 tons using 12″ billet
– Max width is 450mm rectangle shape and 260mm in tube size
– In house die shop that designs and manufacturers over 1,000 die per month
– 800 CNC machines
– In house powder coating, anodizing, oxidation electrophoresis, etc.
What We Can Do
PanAsialum can lower manufacturing cost, capture more value along the production chain, develop new products quickly in a rapidly changing market, and accommodate specific design requirements for our customers.